" There is no greater certainty in life as the certainty of death. Yet, there is no greater uncertainty in life as the timing of when it happens. "
Kee is a senior legacy planner with Lighthouse Legacy Planners, as well as an Associate Director with one of the largest financial advisory firms in Singapore. Her mission is to help top-notch key executives and professionals achieve a purposeful life beyond finance.
Through a well constructed value-based Wealth Creation & Estate Plan, she helps families grow from success to significance. The 3 “cheques” which she creates for her clients give them the assurance and confidence to redefine their retirement and to live the life they have always wanted. Beyond the passing of ‘valuables’, she helps her clients pass on some of the values that make them successful, such that their loved ones have enough to do something meaningful but not too much that they do nothing.
With over 19 years of experience in the industry and her hunger to learn and grow, she has a number of accreditations and credentials which demonstrate her commitment to excellence. She enjoys imparting her expertise through seminars & talks where she is well known for making complicated things simple.
Some of her accreditations and credentials as follows :
- Million Dollar Round Table’s (MDRT) Court of Table (COT) accreditation every year for the past 12 consecutive years. COT accreditation represents less than 1% of the world’s best financial services professionals.
Finalist of the FPAS Financial Planner Awards 2019
- Top Student of the 2008 premier Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) program Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Associate Estate Planning Practitioner (AEPP®)
- Affiliate of the Society of Trust & Estate Planning (STEP)
- Bachelor in Business (Hon) specializing in Insurance from NTU (Singapore).
- Current Co-Chair of Marketing & Communication Board & former Chairperson of the Public Awareness Board of the Financial Planning Association of Singapore (FPAS)
- A regular speaker for the CPF Talks nationwide and invited speaker at various events such as SIAS, SAF, SPH, Singhealth, HDB & TMC Academy
- Featured in the media such as The Straits Times, Mediacorp & Channel News Asia and quoted in various magazines such as Reader’s Digest, Simply Her & CLEO